[CS-FSLUG] SUSE 9.1 and Final exams

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 6 00:38:24 CDT 2004

Just so you know I'm still alive, I know its been a while since I've posted
something and you haven't seen any distribution list for May yet.

I've been using SUSE Linux 9.1 for two days and I have no complaints yet, I'll
spare the details until a week or so is up and then I'll give you all the
details :-) .

Also I'm half way through my final exams ,thats why I've been so quiet and
*tired* :-p . Only two more difficult final exams left and then all I've got
to "worry about" (yeah right :-D ) is the computer science exam.