[CS-FSLUG] Refiltering mail

Jerry VB jerryvb at ispwest.com
Wed Jun 2 04:08:13 CDT 2004

I just discovered a really cool command for your muttrc file. Put this in your ~/.muttrc file and every time you enter any mail box (I'm using maildir format), Mutt will mark duplicates for deletion automatically. So, if you use the script I posted to refilter your mailboxes, then you can use this command to delete the duplicates.

Here's the command:

folder-hook . 'push <delete-pattern>~=\n'

"Back up all mail folders/files BEFORE using these commands!"

jerry

--
The KING is coming!