[CS-FSLUG] The Moral Foundation of Free Software

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Dec 31 22:45:40 CST 2004

Don Parris wrote:

> It struck me that Stallman understood - even from his atheistic standpoint
> - that helping our neighbors is of primary importance.

I wrote about a parallel issue on my blog over a few days, calling it
the King's Business series. The Church has lots of problems, and this is
one of them. That so many traditional churches are trying to become a
business rather than a church is a real sore point with me. As a part of
my proposal to consider "unchurch" (for lack of a better term) I am most
certainly going to focus in FOSS as a major aspect of my ministry.

--
Ed Hurst