[CS-FSLUG] Challenge Question

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Dec 27 23:06:34 CST 2004

On Mon December 27 2004 11:32 pm, Alvin Smith wrote:
> On Monday 27 December 2004 11:03 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> > Also, would your configuration prevent serving
> > regular webpages to customers, along with the the passworded content?
>
> I suggest you go with Fred's suggestion.

You didn't have all that bad an idea, Alvin, but it's expensive. This
particular business has 9 current users, so you know he doesn't have much of
a budget for this, or isn't willing to spend much.

I interview a business this Thurs. afternoon, and one of the things I sense
they won't want to do, is spend the proper amount of $$ to get the job done
right. If they don't, my name won't go on it........I'll walk away.

Fred

--
"As Internet technology itself vaults into new areas, so too does the
Microsoft monopoly and its tried-and-true bag of tricks."