[CS-FSLUG] Blog modding

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Dec 22 07:24:50 CST 2004

Namesake: I discovered that the right navbar is below the following tag:

In my case, for example, the top part of the right navbar looks like
this:

<form action="http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/" id="esvsearchform"
method="get">
 <label for="esvinput">Search the ESV Bible</label>
 <input type="text" name="q" id="esvinput" size="20" maxlength="255" />
 <input type="submit" name="go" id="esvsearchbutton" value="Search" />
 </form>

<ul>
<li>whois</li>
<ul>
teaching, gnu/linux, writing, philosophy, etc.</li>
dogmatics, listening to Renaissance sacred polyphony, playing with
computers, electronic organ, recorder, classical guitar.</li>
contemporary praise & worship pieces, emotionalism, superficiality in
the church, morning worship services, and a lot more; very
picky...</li>
intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of
systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total
population. <br />  <a href="http://similarminds.com/">Take Free
Myers-Briggs Personality Test</a>
</ul>

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 15:18, Ed Hurst wrote:
> WordPress users: In the previous version I used (1.0) I found a way to
> modify the content in the right navbar. After updating, I cannot
> identify the file that controls this, though I believe it is
index.php.
> Can anyone describe to me briefly where I can insert my tagged text to
> make it appear above the "links" on my blog?
>
> Bear in mind I know nothing of PHP, a little about CSS and HTML.
>
> --
> Ed Hurst

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
   THE LAMB

Little Lamb, who make thee     Little Lamb, I'll tell thee;
Dost thou know who made thee,     Little Lamb, I'll tell thee:
Gave thee life, and bid thee feed   He is called by thy name,
By the stream and o'er the mead;    For He calls Himself a Lamb
Gave thee clothing of delight,     He is meek, and He is mild,
Softest clothing, wolly, bright;    He became a little child.
Gave thee such a tender voice,     I a child, and thou a lamb,
Making all the vales rejoice?     We are called by His name.
Little Lamb, who made thee?     Little Lamb, God bless thee!
Dost thou know who made thee?     Little Lamb, God bless thee!

 -- William Blake