[CS-FSLUG] Weather report

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Dec 21 02:22:15 CST 2004

Well, it's 8.00 am and we're having 78 F (24 C) with 78% rel. humidity.
Expect a high of 90F (32 C) for today. In most days, the high would be
well over 90, making the day a real scorcher.

(Excuse me, I have to get my giant iced water jug for the day...)

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 05:58, Timothy R.Butler wrote:

> >> We had -20C today (is that about 5-10 below zero F?).  No winds,
> >> dusting of
> >> snow.  Walked home from my mother-in-law's place after dinner (only
> >> few
> >> minutes).  Nasty weather kept me home last week one day though.
This
> >> webpage shows a bit of snow might be heading our way (over Lake
Huron
> >> as I
> >> type this):
> >>          http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WSO
> >
> > 'Nice to know I'm not the only one who suffers from BAD winter
> > weather. :)
>
>  Yeah, it was terrible here today, 32 F. :-P
>
>  Seriously I did think it was rather cold today, but I'm glad we
rarely
> wander below the low teens even during the coldest part of winter.
> Supposedly we will be getting some snow tomorrow.
>
>  -Tim

> Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
> ==================== <tbutler at uninet.info> ====================
> | Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
> |      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
> | GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
> |            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Then to this earthen Bowl did I adjourn
 My Lip the secret Well of Life to learn:
   And Lip to Lip it murmur'd--"While you live,
 Drink!--for once dead you never shall return."

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam