[CS-FSLUG] Weather report

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Dec 20 23:58:22 CST 2004

>> We had -20C today (is that about 5-10 below zero F?).  No winds,
>> dusting of
>> snow.  Walked home from my mother-in-law's place after dinner (only a
>> few
>> minutes).  Nasty weather kept me home last week one day though.  This
>> webpage shows a bit of snow might be heading our way (over Lake Huron
>> as I
>> type this):
>>          http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WSO
>
> 'Nice to know I'm not the only one who suffers from BAD winter
> weather. :)

	Yeah, it was terrible here today, 32 F. :-P

	Seriously I did think it was rather cold today, but I'm glad we rarely
wander below the low teens even during the coldest part of winter.
Supposedly we will be getting some snow tomorrow.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |