[CS-FSLUG] A humbling request

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:25:20 CST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:14:27 -0500, Christopher Rose <kf6snj at lycos.com> wrote:

> I was completely humbled today at church. I do not know why, but I have been nominated to be on the church council. I have accepted the nomination, but it makes me feel a bit awkward. I can only pray that if this is what God wants of me, that it will come to pass. Otherwise, I do pray that the person God would desire on the council will be nominated. As it stands, the vote will be on February 8th, so I will know then.
>
> Pax,
>
> Christopher

Well, your definitely in my prayers.  The call to serve is, in many
cases, a very humbling experience.  If it isn't, you might want to
check your motivation against the Standard, God's Word.  I am certain
that your church will benefit greatly from your service.

Peace be with you,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist