[CS-FSLUG] A humbling request

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 19 21:07:02 CST 2004

On Dec 19, 2004, at 8:14 PM, Christopher Rose wrote:

> I was completely humbled today at church. I do not know why, but I
> have been nominated to be on the church council. I have accepted the
> nomination, but it makes me feel a bit awkward. I can only pray that
> if this is what God wants of me, that it will come to pass. Otherwise,
> I do pray that the person God would desire on the council will be
> nominated. As it stands, the vote will be on February 8th, so I will
> know then.

	Congrats!

	Is this your first entry into church politics? As I like to say, its
all about being at the wrong place at the right time. ;-) Seriously,
committees and councils can be hectic at times, but overall its
exciting and wonderful to be able to work so directly in helping the
church achieve goals. I'm sure you'll do great!

	Blessings,
			Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |