[CS-FSLUG] Updating My Web Site

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 06:52:35 CST 2004

Well folks,
Mister Silent (a.k.a. me) has been very busy.  Aside
from finals in college and work, I have been busy
programming away at the Claw and rebuilding my web
site.

http://claw3.berlios.de

That's what I wanted to mention.  I decided to learn
some php, and lo and behold, it was pretty easy.  So
now my _many_ pages has become _one_ page which
dynamically loads text from html files.  The code also
bolds the proper link name so you know what page you
are on.
I want to add more, I just can't think of what to add.

Oh, and by the way, I got a job working on /
monitoring Chico State's Web CT (online class server).
 This should prove invaluable as experience goes.

Anyway, keep up the great conversation.  I am
listening.

Gabe