[CS-FSLUG] Just got hit with a cluestick

ainion inions7 at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 18 05:30:58 CST 2004

About thirdworld countries receiving hardware. Romprakun Baptist Bible
Institute will be very happy to receive some so that I cound implement a
Linux terminal system. We got ancient 486's currently running WIN95.
Very slow, even with the antivirus removed.

I have been providing support for Thai national churches and
missionaries. What we really need here is to rent a place, provide
training and seminars, for Thai pastors and for our missionaries, too.
Of course, there will be equipment requirements.

Our God in Heaven is rich but somehow we are missing something along the
way and are not cashing in yet. Will appreciate prayers very much so
that we will know what needs to be done.

How will the mentioned "business model" fit in a situation like the above?

Art