[CS-FSLUG] Fw: The Crucifixion - A message from Jennifer

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Dec 16 13:11:56 CST 2004

cyratt at netzero.com wrote:
>         We recieved the E-mail you sent with the
> picture attachment. God is so good. The work that He
> is doing through you there is so beautiful to see. I
> have attached Jennifer's message to this E-mail. I
> know that it is definitly going to minister to many
> and bring many to the saving knowledge of Jesus in a
> very powerful way.

Aside from the crazy MS formatting, I am afraid I'm not a connoiseur of
such material. The subject matter is, of course, central to Life. The
very word "crux" in modern English usage is a testimony to how the Cross
 has become the watershed issue of human existence. Still, I find the
attachment a bit over-wrought, far too emotion-laden, and not the very
best grammar. I'm just not a member of the target audience for such things.

--
Ed Hurst