[CS-FSLUG] looking for: info OT Holidays & Year of Jubilee

Doug Coats dcoats at heritagemail.org
Wed Dec 15 08:56:31 CST 2004

Ron,

I guess in my one explanation I didn't answer your question entirely.

Sabbath - One day - Friday night until Saturday night.

New Moon - One day - Like a Sabbath

Passover - Seven days

Feast of First Fruits - One day - At the same time as the Passover

Feast of Weeks - One day

Feast of Trumpets - One day

Day of Atonement - One day

Feast of Booths - Seven days