[CS-FSLUG] Just got hit with a cluestick

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Dec 14 17:50:57 CST 2004

Norbert Bollow wrote:

"From the practical perspective, my conclusion is that I'll simply treat
my brothers and sisters as brothers and sisters, and if God really
wants that big vision for that Free Software company to become a
reality, He will put me in touch with the right brothers and sisters
and at some stage the idea to join together in a company will look good
from all the perspectives of the people whom God is calling to this. In
other words, I now believe that I don't need to worry about trying to
find the right people to start this business with: In a family
business, the head of the family will select the family members who are
asked to work in the family business. In our case, the head of the
family is Jesus."

Very nicely put, Norbert. I'm impressed, and I agree 100%. You've put in
words what I've sensed subconsciously for quite some time.

--
Ed Hurst