[CS-FSLUG] Fedora overtakes Mandrake on Distrowatch!

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Dec 13 14:43:02 CST 2004

The great thing about gentoo is that you get the absolute latest in bugs.  You
want the latest buggy version of anything, and you can get it!  Awesome.  Just
download the bugs, compile them, and WoW! Eat your hard-drive (or is that "eat
your heart out?"  Some expression like that)  Great thing to do to a server.

Of course, I use Fedora.  ;)

    - Tim Young [adding a few layers of cushions to my firewall for when the
fur really begins to fly..]