[CS-FSLUG] Fedora overtakes Mandrake on Distrowatch!

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:38:13 CST 2004

Given that Fedora is essentially a perpetually-beta distribution (a
testbed for RHEL), I'd expect that those running Fedora would probably
be paying more attention to a site like that.

Can anyone running Fedora comment at all on the status of the Fedora
legacy project, which was attempting to extend the support lifetime of
particular releases beyond the 6 - 9 month support lifetime that Red
Hat was offering (or are we not yet at the stage where they've really
had opportunity to take over)?

David