[CS-FSLUG] When do you update your distribution?

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 9 00:39:54 CST 2004

Bradly McConnell wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:42:01 -0600, N. Thompson <n.thomp at sasktel.net> wrote:
>

>>http://ntws01.blogspot.com/2004/12/when-do-you-update-your-distribution.html
>>

>So, you are changing distos _again_?  :)
>
>Brad

No, I'm sticking with Mandrake and Ark which I have now, I'm just
wondering at what point other people decide to upgrade from an older
version to a newer version (of the same distribution in my case but this
can also apply to people switching from one distribution to another) and
why they chose that time to do it, whether its to get the latest version
of whatever application, something they do on a regular basis, they may
simply upgrade out of curiosity or maybe they just like to run the
latest version.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/