[CS-FSLUG] Strange log messages

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 09:50:50 CST 2004

I concur.  In the IP netfilter section of the kernel configuration,
there are options to support MARK matching and a MARK target under
packet mangling.  I've never used these features, so I don't know what
purpose they really serve.  I would put them in the "if you don't know
what it is, you don't need it" category.

- Kathy