[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Domain Name Registration - privacy?

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 09:17:58 CST 2004

Thanks to Don and David and Brian for your input on domain name privacy.

I'll check out Namecheap and their Whoisguard offer -- sounds
scriptural to me.  (For Whoisguard, except the Lord?  And who is a
rock, except our God? -- Ps. 18:31)

I rejected Godaddy because I know God doesn't have an addy: "Heaven is
my throne, and earth is my footstool.  Where is the house that you will
build Me?" -- Is. 66:1

:)
- Kathy