[CS-FSLUG] Important Message from List Administrator

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 5 14:38:53 CST 2004

Hi Christopher,
> While this does make me a little nervous (lycos e-mail is FREE and as
> such spammers have been known to use it),

	Well, let me know if you encounter any problems and I will whitelist
you. If its alright with you, I won't won't whitelist you yet, because
I'd be interested in seeing how these filters deal with Lycos (i.e. it
would be good to know if it starts blocking Lycos). If you encounter
any problems just remember, you can reach me at my same user id at
ibiblio dot org (I don't have a spam filter on that account, thus why
I'm careful with how I reference it here).

> I fully support this concept. We need to guard against the assaults of
> the evil one. I often fear that spammers are an unknowing tool of the
> evil one to distract us from the Gospel of Christ Jesus.

	Agreed.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |