[CS-FSLUG] Important Message from List Administrator

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Dec 5 01:29:52 CST 2004

While this does make me a little nervous (lycos e-mail is FREE and as such spammers have been known to use it), I fully support this concept. We need to guard against the assaults of the evil one. I often fear that spammers are an unknowing tool of the evil one to distract us from the Gospel of Christ Jesus.

Pax,

Christopher