[CS-FSLUG] Apache (gave up for tonight)

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 03:34:29 CST 2004

Well, if you think that the server is configured correctly to handle
the userdir setup, check the permissions for the directory in
question.  One thing that tripped me up before when configuring Apache
in this fashion was the fact that the web server user needed to have
permissions to access all parent dirs (I can't remember if you only
needed to set the execute bit, or if you also needed the read bit).

David