[CS-FSLUG] Is KDE-look really worth it?

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 3 18:04:58 CST 2004

Guess its about time I reply to the thread I started :-) .

I'm surprised and glad to see that the idea was taken so well, I'm don't know
enough to make such a site myself however I am currently experimenting around
with Java, Perl and C++ to decide on a language to use in order to make
dynamic web pages. If someone here is exploring the possibility of making the
site there is still lots of time to decide whether you are sure and how you
want to go about doing whatever you have planned.

I held off replying because I wanted to see what people might have in mind
without my interruption and I'd still like to see what will happen :-) .