[CS-FSLUG] Alpha course---OFFENDED!

Aaron Patrick Lehmann lehmanap at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:25:27 CST 2004

If a polite disagreement like this is offensive to you, you might need to
reconsider your personal stake in your opinions.  After all, at the end of the
day, this Alpha course (to which I have not been) seems to merely be an
evengelical tool, either a good one or a bad one.  If you believe it is lacking
in something, and is as dangerous as this, then possibley you should seek to
correct its shorcomings.  Possibley a course titled "Aleph"?

Aaron Lehmann

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 09:58:07PM -0500, Christopher Rose wrote:
> Should I feel offended by this? Probably. I still REJECT the Alpha program. I know many who have gone to check it out and find themselves feeling WORSE for going (including myself, I became suicidal for a number of months because I felt like I had an "insufficient quantity" of the Holy Spirit). I will stay with my position. The rest of you are free to believe as you will, but this is where I MUST disagree.
>
> Pax,
>
> Christopher

Why do the Democrats complain about Nader losing them Presidential elections?
Republicans don't complain about Libertarians.