[CS-FSLUG] Not like the world

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Dec 1 17:21:09 CST 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:

> Alvin, you're not out of order. This is welcome.
>
> I usually refrain from contributing when I don't have something
> substantive to say; and I was, as usual, watching all this, seeing how
> capable brethren were exchanging their thoughts. For me, there was no
> problem, but you might have a point, too.
>
> For me, I chose to use GNU/Linux because it is Free, and, therefore, it
> allows me to stop the 'hoarding' process of greed that is, perhaps,
> 'the root of all evil' as Paul writes to Timothy, and thus, is galaxies
> and oceans apart from proprietary software such as MS Windows.
>
> Thanks for the insightful writing and the gentle spirit of your mail.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Eduardo

I'll play Eduardo's ditto-head. However, I would suggest some comments
regarding BG and MS are hyperbole as an art form, so to speak. It's
like having a dartboard with BG's picture on it. It's a crudely funny
idea to me, but I would't consider actually harming BG physically.

Indeed, I'm quite certain anyone on the list would be altogether
willing to tell you how to filter them out specifically so you don't
have to put up with anything you find offensive.

Ed Hurst
A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/
Blog -- http://ed.asisaid.com/blog/