[CS-FSLUG] Alpha course

K Montgomery keltik at albany.edu
Tue Aug 24 22:18:27 CDT 2004

Christopher Rose wrote:

>Works now. Oh, and goto http://www.luthercomment.org for an interesting article on the alpha program. I do not recommend that program to anyone.
>
>In Christ,
>
>Christopher

Lest the opposite point of view be neglected, I'll testify that I've
experienced the Alpha program and think it's fantastic.  The presenter
on the videos has a great sense of humor and explains the various facets
of Christianity in a straightforward, non-threatening way.  I know
people who came to the Lord as a result of this course.

Of course, I'd recommend anyone to watch the videos and judge for
themselves before implementing Alpha in their organization.

- Kathy