[CS-FSLUG] What Christian FOSS projects do you know of?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Aug 24 10:42:13 CDT 2004

We are trying to fill in the pages of our Christian Opensource site,
www.codn.net.  Could you glance at the "project organizer" pages and add
any projects you know of?

Also, we are looking to provide opportunities for us, Christian techies
who have access to open-source tools, to serve Christian organizations
that could use help.  Could you, either via emailing me or by adding
entries to the CODN.net site, let us know of what you would like to see
on a site like this that would allow you to serve better?

Blessings,

	- Tim Young, Sideros approved Field Consultant
	LightSys Technology Services (www.lightsys.org)
	www.sideros.net