[CS-FSLUG] Extranet solution

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Mon Aug 23 07:07:04 CDT 2004

On Sunday 22 August 2004 07:33 pm, listmail at rotundus.com wrote:
> Quoting "David M." <dave at edificationweb.com>:
> > Well, I am looking for a way (if it's possible) to be able to log onto
> > this extranet without having to wait forever for the thousands of pdf
> > forms to load and only grab the pdf's that is needed.
>
> Are all these PDFs being downloaded, or is it simply taking that long for a
> directory listing to display?

I explained that wrong, sorry.

On the page, just about all I see that is loading is a small adobe icon beside
each document name and when you click on the adobe icon, it opens the
document. There are almost no images except a real small logo in the header
and the adobe icons.

All the documents are organized by sub-division, but I still don't know why it
would take so long to load.

--
David M.