[CS-FSLUG] PD: REVIEW & OUTLOOK

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Aug 18 08:10:46 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 01:33, listmail at rotundus.com wrote:
> Quoting Fred Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>:

> >        There's a deadly serious issue here. Mr. Kerry seems to be saying
> > that he disagrees with the post-9/11 U.S. policy to go on the offensive
> > against terrorists by taking the battle to them on their turf, far from
>
> Battling terrorists on their own turf?  Why don't we have the USAF bomb Florida
> for a while.  Where did at least some of the 9/11 terrorists get their flight
> training?  What country decided to give green cards to them (even issuing one
> post-9/11 IIRC)?

It's entirely possible that I don't understand what you're saying above,
but it seems pretty obvious to me where the brains of these operations
sits and it isn't within our borders. Since the US has gone on the
offensive, they haven't been doing nearly so much sitting still and that
means less time to plan our demise at the very least. I'm rather fond of
the fact that they aren't bombing our country atm. I'll agree that the
INS has issues. It goes both ways, I have albanian friends who no longer
know anyone in Albania, but were nearly forced back due to their work
permits not being given until the very end of their deadline for being
shipped out. I'd like to hear some solid investigative reporting turn
from the security arena and onto the INS.

JSR/