[CS-FSLUG] Help Me Keep Outlook Out (of My Church's Office)

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Aug 17 11:15:29 CDT 2004

I think they call that social engineering in the cracking world. :-)

JSR/

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 12:03, Timothy R.Butler wrote:
> I tried moving one pastor's computer to GNU/Linux earlier this year --
he got jealous of those who had Windows XP and insisted switching back.
*sigh* Since he fussed about it, GNU/Linux now has a bad name in the
church office.

I'm hoping to establish a non-Windows beachhead by getting our music
director a new system one of these days. She is an avid Mac user, and
I'm quite sure if she was toting around a snazzy little PowerBook,
others might start to think maybe there are alternatives to Windows.
:-)

        -Tim