[OFB Cafe] Ping...

Rick rwbowers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:20:04 CST 2011

Don,

I've still got my dad's Hollicrafter's <sp?> multi-band radio that runs on
tubes. It still works fine. You may remember me sending a photo of it a
while back.

Too bad you got out of the linux game. I got an email this morning looking
for linux talent in TX ;-)

If anyone else is interested, I can forward to job post.

~Rick

--
~Rick