[OFB Cafe] Creating an Intentional VNC Payload

Timothy Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Mar 7 23:40:30 CST 2011

Hi everyone, (long time, no talk!)
	I want to essentially "infect" one of my client's computers. He has an old Windows 98 computer that has some settings on it I would like to try to pull off for him as we set up a new system. Trouble is, the video card is no longer functioning. So, I had a thought: is there some VNC server I could burn to a CD (set to run via Autoplay), and somehow pre-configure it so that it didn't need any manual interaction to install and launch?

	If I could accomplish that, I could control the computer, get the settings off and then move on...

	Thoughts?