[OFB Cafe] Jens (was: PNG Transparency and Making It Work with IE7/8)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jul 3 15:01:16 CDT 2009

On Jun 29, 2009, at 12:14 AM, Jens Benecke wrote:

> Basically, since I temporarily left the list, I finished my PhD
> degree*, moved to South Germany (west of the Black Forest) to start
> a new job at Bosch (which I really enjoy), and we'll be married on
> August 1st. :-)
> * though I have yet to defend my thesis ... problably in autumn this
> year.

	Well, congratulations on all accounts! Marriage, finishing a PhD...
wow. You've been busy. I'm excited for you! :-)

	What's your PhD thesis on?

Timothy R. Butler | "Do  not forget that  the value and interest of
Editor, OfB.biz   | life is not so much to do conspicuous things...
tbutler at ofb.biz   | as to do ordinary things with the perception of
timothybutler.us  | their enormous value."
                                       -- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin