[OFB Cafe] The TRUTH about John McCain

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 01:02:33 CDT 2008

For a better view of the "truth" maybe you would also like to read from
this LIBERAL news site:

http://www.miafacts.org/mccain.htm

Be sure to read all the "Updates" as the guy states he is a "Liberal
Democrat".

BTW, Col. Ted Guy died in 1999.  I doubt seriously he said what the
article states.  I am checking up on this with my "sources", who
actually lived with Senator McCain during his captivity.  Col Guy is
widely publicized as the "SRO", but in reality he was the Senior Ranking
Officer of only a small group, which contained some malcontents and
traitors.  I don't think McCain was in this group, but I will check.

I went to the "US Veterans Dispach" web site, which I had to get by
wading through all that nauseating BS.  All I needed to know is that the
publisher is Ted Sampley.   Do you know what a scum-bag he is??  Read
some of the updates in the above link.  Also, here is another section of
that site devoted entirely to him:
http://www.miafacts.org/prankster.htm  This guy couldn't recognize
"truth" if it hit him in the head!  He hates McCain because McCain
exposed his scam he was running for profit off the POWs and POW
families.  Sampley  is the dregs of society!

I speak from a position of authority:

http://www.veterantributes.org/TributeDetail.asp?ID=287

After this, you can believe what you want.  "You can lead a horse to
water, but you can't make him drink!"

-Don Spoon-