[OFB Cafe] Sarah Palin: A candidate for Alaska, and maybe those other states, if she can find some money for them.

Fred Smith fps at dividedsky.net
Tue Sep 9 22:20:08 CDT 2008

On Sep 9, 2008, at 10:07 PM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:

>> "Alaska ranked 18th in federal taxes paid per resident ($5,434) but
>> first in federal spending received per resident ($13,950). Its ratio
>> of federal spending received to federal taxes paid ranks third among
>> the 50 states, and in the absolute amount it receives from Washington
>> over and above the amount it sends to Washington, Alaska ranks No. 1.
>
>    Did Palin cause that? Let's research that a bit, eh?
>
>    Also, where did those funds go?

To Palin's bridges and pork barrel train lines to nowhere.

> That makes a BIG difference.

Does it?  That's still my money going to fund Alaska. They've got
plenty of their own money, but they give it all out as welfare checks
and steal mine to cover all their expenses.

>> Palin is a Spend and Spend Conservative, and we're the ones paying
>> the
>> bill. Thanks to Palin, every single Alaskan gets a yearly $3200
>> welfare check, which they yank right out of our pockets.  When are
>> the
>
>    Alaskans have gotten rebates, due to oil profits, for as long as I
> can remember. What's new?

Palin nearly doubled the amount of the rebate is what's new.

>> And about that LIE that Palin is a "Real American";  How come she
>> spent so much time and energy as part of a terrorist cult (Wasilla
>> Assembly of God)
>
>    Want to add some substance to how a AoG church is a terrorist cult?
> Can you name one time they have participated in terrorist activity?

In between sessions of speaking in tounges, they spent quite a lot of
time plotting to break away from the USA.  And by definition,