[OFB Cafe] Political Challenge

Steven Hatfield stevenhatfield at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 16:21:14 CDT 2008

Republican reasoning: "Obama was in the same room as Ayres, so he must
be a terrorist."

I was once in a room with Lou Ferrigno... does that mean that I'm a
super hero too? If so, I declare today to be "Steve's a super hero
day" and I want my super power to be that we all get to take the day
off from work!

Palin actively supports an Iranian backed terrorist organization that
hates America. And she's incredibly ambitious. Well, if McCain wins, I
have some words of warning for him, and for my fellow Americans: "Be
afraid. Be very afraid."