[OFB Cafe] List Adjustments

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Oct 11 14:51:52 CDT 2008

Hello y'all,
	I made a few tweaks to the list. I've turned off Mailman's somewhat
buggy HTML remover, so we'll see if that helps with messages that were
getting messed up. Also, I've told Mailman to auto reject e-mail
flagged with "X-Spam-Flag: YES" from SpamAssassin. If you notice it
rejecting something legitimate, please let me know.

	Finally, I've removed auto-accept filters for those who are not
otherwise subscribed to the list, so that hopefully such folks will
subscribe if they wish to talk. The list is, after all, about
discussing, not simply broadcasting. I figure that is a better
arrangement.

	Sound good?

Timothy R. Butler | "Friendship is born  at that moment  when
Editor, OfB.biz   |  one person  says to another,  'What! You
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  too?  I thought  I  was the only  one.'"
timothybutler.us  |  ><>                          -C.S. Lewis