[OFB Cafe] Congratulations, Supporters of Sen. Obama

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Nov 5 00:12:02 CST 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:
>>> le he will govern.
>>
>> You are a great deal more positive about his winning than I am. The only
>> thing to be positive about is that God is still on His throne and will
>> continue to reign, no matter what matter of evil is in control.
>
>     I won't say I'm positive, Fred. But, those are still my hopes. God
> is on his throne, and he can work through whomever he chooses. For the
> moment, here in the United States, I have to hope that is Barack Obama.

I won't put limits on God, but just maybe He's going to deal with our
National sin of abortion, homosexuality, etc. He might let things get a
tad worse, which with NOBama and both houses it WILL, then He'll drop
the hammer. I don't know....speculation on my part. I was quite sure
NOBama would win, but I'm still numb from it. :(

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."