[OFB Cafe] Congratulations, Supporters of Sen. Obama

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Nov 4 23:58:07 CST 2008

>> le he will govern.
>
> You are a great deal more positive about his winning than I am. The
> only
> thing to be positive about is that God is still on His throne and will
> continue to reign, no matter what matter of evil is in control.

	I won't say I'm positive, Fred. But, those are still my hopes. God is
on his throne, and he can work through whomever he chooses. For the
moment, here in the United States, I have to hope that is Barack Obama.

Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky