[OFB Cafe] Archives

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat May 31 21:10:47 CDT 2008

I have a backup of just about everything. It's just a matter of
finding just about anything. I have two 750 GB drives on order, one
of which has "Time Machine" written all over it. Hopefully that, and
some spring cleaning will help.

Sorry to hear about the weather interfering with your joints. I'd say
you should try out St. Louis -- what with our lower cost of living, a
house would almost seem free compared to Oregon -- but it has been
raining almost as much as it does up in your neck of the woods, lately.

A beach in Mexico doesn't sound half bad. KDE-Cafe Reunion Tour,
anybody? ;-)

	-Tim