[OFB Cafe] Archives

Tink tink at svn.net
Fri May 30 18:19:49 CDT 2008

Ah, that's a relief to know Tim that you have a back-up archive!

Doing reasonably well, wishing for dry weather so my joints will stop
hurting. Saw my physician yesterday, told me I live in the wrong state
and should move to either California, New mexico or even Mexico
itself. With these real estate problems I don't see that happening
anytime soon ;-)  Although I can see myself in Mexico in a nice beach
home, sipping cocktails if I close my eyes real tight ;-)

Hope you and yours are doing well too!

--
Tink
Portland, OR