[OFB Cafe] Archives

Tink tink at svn.net
Fri May 30 01:58:38 CDT 2008

Tsssssjkkk!

The whole reason for moving KDE-Cafe out of the KDE domain was to keep
it from being erased or hidden or censored because issues discussed
were sometimes sensitive and not all KDE members agreed that this
should be associated with the KDE board/e.V.

Back than there were also people, who will remain unnamed, who
insisted I would erase and destroy the list or because it was within
the KDE domain wanted to censor it. Some harsh words were spoken and
even threats were made. Luckily Tim stepped in and offered host the
list and that was that.

As one of the original admins/owners I certainly oppose to erasing
these archives. I can only guess the reason these folks would have
wanting to erase the archives, I myself don't see a need to do so and
would be very disappointed if they succeeded.

--
Tink
Portland, OR