[OFB Cafe] Archives

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu May 29 21:48:39 CDT 2008

Certain folks, who will remain unnamed, are trying to get Cafe's
long, distinguished and somewhat controversial history erased from
archives around the web. I am not sure about you, but I find this
disturbing. If you do too, please consider posting on this list and
helping to keep it alive. That will help counter arguments that the
thousands of messages that once went through KDE-Cafe were not
intended to be hidden from public view.

Thanks,
Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth