[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Peter Hollings PeterHollings at Comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 06:46:25 CDT 2008

Tim --

We have an empirical proof that supports the third thesis described
below. Being empirical, it rests on the observable laws of physics,
repeated, independent experimentation, etc., so I consider it the very
strongest form of proof. Put briefly, it states that the potential
kinetic energy in the elevated masses of the WTC towers were sufficient
to accelerate the structures downward as observed at free fall speed
only if the structures presented no resistance.  Moreover, in order for
this to occur and not have the buildings tip over and fall sideways, the
structural supports had to have been removed in a controlled,
simultaneous fashion.  Think of it as a table with very long legs as
vertical supports: unless all the legs are cut simultaneously it will
tip sideways. Falling straight down naturally is highly improbable.  For
further information, including physical evidence, calculations, etc., I
would refer you to the Journal of 911 Studies website,
http://www.journalof911studies.com/.

Of course, proving that the third point below is true does not prove
that the other two are untrue -- it just diminishes their explanatory
importance. Moreover, proving that the WTC towers were brought down in
controlled demolitions does not, in itself, establish that 911 was "an
attempt by powers within the USA to create a political climate conducive
to active military operations overseas."  I am prepared to discuss the
reasoning that will get us to that conclusion, but first I want to
clearly establish the fact that the WTC towers must have collapsed due
to controlled demolitions. Please review the scientific papers on the
Journal of 911 Studies website which I believe fairly establish that
conclusion.

Peter Hollings