[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jun 26 00:23:39 CDT 2008

> I tend to lurk on a lot of lists;  I've ended up here through an
> extended chain of list changes staring with Monolith's systalk at ml.org
> list.  (IIRC, have to dig into my mail archive to be sure.)

	Ah, yes.

	Systalk in its various iterations, what a good list. Presumably you
ended up here when I offered Ofbtalk as a potential replacement for
Chris's Linux list when he shut it down for a short bit. Hopefully OFB
Cafe will have a good long life without any more changes or mergers to
make things confusing. :-)

Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot