[OFB Cafe] LIST ADMIN: KILL THREAD: Re: Liberals Run From First Amendment Support

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jul 28 14:47:09 CDT 2008

	I'd respond to this thread, but I'm going to let it suffice to remind
the list again of one of the key tenants of the list rules that I have
already posted once this week. Debates are about ideas, not people.
The list is developing a rather bad atmosphere at the moment because
of the violation of this rule, and people are starting to leave.

	I am going to get testy if people keep insulting other people rather
than debating ideas. Please don't make me testy, I'm having a good day.

	Let's take a couple of days hiatus from politics, OK? I'm not
suggesting a permanent moratorium or anything, just a brief break to
let everyone cool down. Hopefully after that, we can return to a civil
debate.

	Thanks,
		Tim,
		Your friendly listmeister

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis