[OFB Cafe] Blondes go fishing

Rick rwbowers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:31:42 CDT 2008

On 7/24/08, Chris Olson <chris.olson at live.com> wrote:

>   My  wife  is  a  blonde and enjoys blonde jokes as much as anybody, so
>   here's a good one that she sent to me:

Chris,

This is sooooo out of character for you!

1- It's text only
2- You mention your wife, but -- it's text only -- no pictures

;-) ;-)

~Rick

-------------- next part --------------

   On 7/24/08, Chris Olson <[1]chris.olson at live.com> wrote:

       My  wife  is  a  blonde  and  enjoys  blonde  jokes  as  much  as
     anybody, so
       here's a good one that she sent to me:

   Chris,

   This is sooooo out of character for you!

   1- It's text only
   2- You mention your wife, but -- it's text only -- no pictures

   ;-) ;-)

   ~Rick

     ___
       1. [2]http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm
     OfB Cafe - [3]Cafe at ofb.biz
     Brought to you by your friends at Open for Business.
     DISCLAIMER:  The  views  expressed  on  this  mailinglist  are  the
     personal