[OFB Cafe] Blondes go fishing

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Thu Jul 24 15:11:03 CDT 2008

My wife is a blonde and enjoys blonde jokes as much as anybody, so here's a good one that she sent to me:

Two blondes from Atlanta who loved to fish decided they had heard enough
about the great fishing on West Point lake.  So early one Saturday morning they
drove to West Point, Georgia and stopped at a large bait shop.  They asked the
lady behind the counter about the fishing on West Point lake.  She told them the
bass were a little slow but the crappie were biting so good even a moron could
catch them if they knew where to go and had a boat to get to them.
The blondes told her they didn't have a boat, and she said no problem, you
can rent one at Highland Marina just a few miles away.  She told them to fish the
boat docks with small chartreuse jigs, throwing them up under docks in about 20
feet of water...the blondes were so excited they bought several of the jigs from
the lady, got directions to the marina and took off looking forward to a great
day on the lake.
When they arrived highland marina they picked out a nice bass boat from the
large rental fleet, loaded their gear and headed out of the cove in search of
boat docks in 20 feet of water....they checked out 10 or 12 docks and caught a
few nice crappie. then they stopped at one large boat dock in 24 feet of water
and started shooting their jigs way up under the boat dock.
On the first cast a big fat 2 lb crappie swallowed one of their jigs and
almost pulled one of the blondes out of the boat....wow, this is fun they
exclaimed...then for the next 45 minutes they caught crappie after crappie,
keeping their limit of the big ones and culling the smaller ones.  They must have
caught 150 crappie from that one dock, easily filling their limit with nice 1 and
2 lb hard fighting crappie.
The blond in the front of the boat yelled back to the other..."be sure you
mark this place so we can find it next time we come...this is the most fun I
have had fishing in years."  "Don't worry", the other blonde responded, "I have
already taken care of that."  They fished for about another 2 hours at other docks
but never finding as many or as big crappie as their "secret" dock.  That evening
as they glided their rented bass boat back into Highland Marina the first blonde
picked up their handy map of West Point lake and said, "Hey, I don't see anything
marked on the map as to the location of our secret dock.  I thought you said you
had marked it."
"Don't worry", the other blonde said, "I took my lipstick and put a big red X
under the back seat of the boat.  I didn't want everyone to see it marked and
know where our spot was."The other blonde freaked out, running the bass boat
right into the side of the marina dock almost knocking her fishing partner out
of the boat.  "Are you crazy",  she screamed at her friend?  "Have you completely
lost your mind?  You marked the best crappie spot in the world with lipstick
on the bottom of the seat you were sitting in,......what happens if the next
time we come fishing we can't find this same
boat?"

Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm