[OFB Cafe] Potential Spyware Site

Kris Deugau kdeugau at deepnet.cx
Wed Jul 23 20:15:35 CDT 2008

Peter Hollings wrote:
> You might like the Session Manager add on for Mozilla. It automatically
> (or on request) remembers all the tabs you have open. This works despite
> crashes, reboots, etc.

Which, of course, doesn't support Seamonkey (the all-in-one suite, which
has one must-have feature I use pretty heavily - links in email can be
opened either in a new window or new tab).

*sigh*

I could put up with some of the "features" I consider annoyances in
Firefox and use Thunderbird for mail if there were any way to easily
retain that ability to tell the browser whether it should follow its
usual rules for external links, or open a new link in a new tab/window
as explicitly requested by the user.

-kgd