[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Wed Jul 23 18:33:54 CDT 2008

From: "saki"

> Of course you do- you know better than anyone else about everything,
> you're bigger, stronger, got more guns

Hey, Whoa!  Slow down here!  I only got 69 guns in my current collection - I got
friends that got more guns than I do but I always look for rare or good deals at
gun shows, so I keep adding to my collection all the time.

> Your wife has more fast cars, better registered or licensed horses than
> anyone else

Hot DAMN, Dude!  My wife is a car collector - she was before I ever met her.
She subscribes to every car publication, just about, that there is, and reads
them cover to cover when they come in the mail.  So.......you got a problem with
that?  And I said she's got registered Arabians, didn't say they were "better"
or "licensed".  Just purebred horses with pedigrees.  You got a problem with
that too?

And hey, what about her beef cows?  She's got some registered Black Angus too.
Why didn't you mention those?

LOL!

> You claim to know more about computing and running mailing lists than
> the man who actually does do it

I said I'm a Windows-using computing moron.  I know nothing.  And what's more, I
don't care.

> and know more about writing English
> than a man who earns his money by doing so

I do?  Cool!

> Those who disagree with you, you disparage, harangue, write down to (God
> alone knows why), and in general are aggressively arrogant about your
> own image of self-perfection

I'm your typical Wisconsin Northwoods Hick opinionated asshole, and proud of it.
You got a problem with that?

> Whatever issue there has been on this list recently "You the man!" - or
> at least that's what you think you are.

You sound a little jealous.  Like my wife would say, "typical European
male......likes to whine and complain but don't have the balls to do anything
about it."

But don't despair.  Like I told Tim, this ain't my kind of Café.  He said to
hang around because there's good people in this Café, and he's right - there
are.  There's also several whiners who I don't have much time for.  If it were a
real Café and they smarted off I'd pick 'em up and toss 'em over the counter.
And no, it wouldn't be the first time I've been arrested or thrown in the clink
for getting into bar fights.  Eventually I'll probably get tired of it and then
ya'll can go back to discussing whatever boring shit it was you discussed before
I showed up in the door, pulled up a chair and said, "I'll have my java strong
and black......and I want a full pot....."
--
Chris